VISIT MISS NYET JEWELRY BOOTH AT THE BARRINGTON ART FAIR ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
MISS NYET -AND DELPHINE PONTVIEUX, DESIGNER AND CREATOR- ARE PROUD TO INVITE YOU TO THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF OUR NEW COLLECTION
THE EQUESTRIAN COLLECTION
AT THE BARRINGTON ART FAIR IN BARRINGTON, ILLINOIS, ON MAY 25 AND 26.
Come and discover the new original pieces created and hand crafted by delphine Pontvieux this weekend.
Our booth is # 163.
|WHAT:||The 4th Annual Barrington Art Festival|
Cook and Station Streets
Barrington, Illinois 60010
|WHEN:||Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 26, 2013 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|COST:||Free Admission, Free Parking available throughout the downtown|
|HIGH-LIGHTS:||Incredible artwork, live music, great food and fun activities for kids make the Barrington Art Festival a destination for art lovers of all ages.|
BARRINGTON ART FESTIVAL
IN BARRINGTON, ILLINOIS • MAY 25 – MAY 26, 2013 • SAT & SUN 10-5 • 130 ARTISTS
Amdur Productions proudly kicks off the season with the fourth annual Barrington Art Festival over Memorial Day weekend. Known for its grand mansions and horse farms, the affluent suburb of Barrington boasts a wealthy population with a deep appreciation of art and buying history. The festival takes place in Barrington’s charming downtown, which is filled with cafes, boutiques and restaurants. Easy listening live music takes place throughout the festival. A centrally located Festival Info Booth and children’s art activities add to the weekend. Admission and parking for the public is free.
The Equestrian Collection is minimalist, yet, refined, in shape. Made of Latigo leather (which is used in saddlery) or colorful cowhide (which was hand-dyed, finished and polished by Pontvieux), it is adorned with various metals such as solid brass and stainless steel. The Equestrian Collection is a vision of strength, power, fearlessness, beauty and timeless elegance, just like the polo players and their ponies, which inspired Pontvieux as she watched them in action in Wellington, Florida, last winter.
The POLO LIFE at the La Martina Miami Beach Polo World Cup IX, organizer of the event,commissioned Delphine Pontvieux to create a distinctive piece of jewelry to be presented as a gift during the Trophy ceremony to all the female polo players in competition. The “Stirrup Choker” was born. The necklace became an instant favorite at the event, and received many enthusiastic accolades from the polo players, the media, and the public who got the chance to purchase their own at the Miss Nyet Exhibit in the VIP area.
We are the corner booth located on Lake Street by the music stage.
We are looking forward to meeting you there!
MISS NYET DOES ITS PART TO SUPPORT THE ARTS AND ART FAIRS IN THE USA
Have you heard of artfaircalendar.com?
This is their mission: ArtFairCalendar.com exists to promote the work and sales of the hard-working artists and craftspeople who make their livings exhibiting at art shows. Their creativity and passion for fine craftsmanship provide art fair attendees like you with beautiful, unique items not available in chain stores and shopping malls. These creative entrepreneurs work extremely hard. Constant travel, long hours, heavy labor hauling and setting up their booths, and many expenses mean that survival as a fine artist can often be a challenge.
If you share our belief in the importance of art fairs and the value of handmade arts & crafts, please support this wonderful artistic tradition by:
- Spending some money at the next art fair you visit
- Bringing your friends to the art fair
- Subscribing to our email list and sharing it with as many friends as possible
How to support artfaircalendar.com:
- We at Miss Nyet encourage you to register to their mailing list to find out about all upcoming art fairs in your area (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan), but also everywhere else in the USA and Canada, as they work tirelessly to support the fine art community in our country.
- Starting this week, they are organizing a “birthday pledge drive,” so they can raise the funds to continue their great work for years to come. You can find all the information here.
In support, Miss Nyet provided one of the many prizes which will be given away to the lucky winners at the end of the pledge campaign.
Click here to find the complete list of prizes.
- And last but not least, there are many upcoming juried fine art fairs happening all summer-long in the USA and Canada. Do your part, and make the next one your family and friends weekend’s outing! Click for a list of upcoming artfairs in Chicago and the midwest, and for the USA listing if you live in a different state.